www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Monday 7 September 2009

Krishna jayanthi



You remember during my 7th month i was dressed like a chinni krishna, but this time i was dressed like krishna on the real janmashtami day......
Amma drew all bindi and designs on my face and platted a kudumi and wore me the panchakacham alongwith jewels.........also the peacock feather......I had my flute too.....






All liked my disguise and cuddled me.......Even Trisa akka disguised like Radha and came to my house in the evening...we both had great fun posing for the camera.....

Amma finished her pooja to Lord Krishna and gave all the sweets and savouries made.....
I had my share too........hmmmm it tasted yummy........
The day was filled with fun and excitement...........i loved it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails