www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Friday 18 September 2009

My first day at Toddler group (15th Sep, 2009)


You know i like to go out...and when it comes to a place like the toddler group, i wont miss it....
Toddler group is a place where all parents bring their kids to play and socialize with other kids...Its conducted in a Pre-school, only on the Tuesdays from 1PM to 2.30PM....Kids of all ages come there.....

I had earlier visited this place on the last day of the last term, but was there only for a short while alongwith Varsha akka and Nithu...






As i have grown big in this 2 months amma decided to take me there regularly....

About my first day.......all in my house were excited as iam going to go to the school (sort of)...Amma dressed me up, gave me lunch and we started off on time......there were not much kids this time but it was fun to see kids of my age playing together with the toys....
Initially i did'nt know what to do there?? but amma told me to play with all the toys available on the floor....there was also a music player playing the rhymes....even my favourite TWINKLE TWINKLE came.....



After sometime Miss Joe and Miss Donna arranged the dinning table with snacks and juice and asked all kids to sit and have some....I had the star biscuits and some orange juice on my own........it was fun to sit with all other kids and eat....


We started to play again and then came the rhyme time.....we all sit in a place took musical instruments in our hands and started to sing all our favourite rhymes......i enjoyed when all song Twinkle and Hickory dickory.....



The fun for the day ended and we all returned to our home.....I can never forget my day and eagerly waiting for the next tuesday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails